a. Identity of the data controller and its representative, if any;
As per the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 ("PDPL"), this information is provided to the business partners, customers, fair visitors of "Tüyap Tüm Fuarcılık Yapım A.Ş." (Mersis No.: 882001984400015), in its capacity as data controller, as well as the real or legal persons with whom it communicates in order to fulfill the company's obligation to provide information.
b. The purpose for which personal data will be processed;
Your personal data may be processed by the data controller or the legal/real persons designated by it for the following purposes;
- to improve, develop, diversify our products and services and offer them to legal/real persons with whom we have commercial relations or to provide information,
- to increase the benefit to our exhibitors who display their products and services at our fairs as well as to our visitors who come to see these products and services,
- to plan the scope of the fair in accordance with the expectations of the exhibitors and visitors, to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure its continuity,
- to increase the awareness about the fairs among exhibitors, visitors, press, relevant non-governmental organizations and relevant public institutions and organizations, and to create business partnerships between them and to improve their commercial or social activities,
- to evaluate the new products and services developed, and to set and implement our company's commercial or business strategies,
- to increase the data, performance level and employee satisfaction of our employees, and to develop training and career plans for them or to ensure job security,
- to also perform necessary quality and standard checks or to fulfill our reporting obligations and other obligations as set out in the laws and regulations, and
- to fulfill the legal requirements in the PDPL as set out by regulatory organizations and as required in applicable legal regulations.
Your processed personal data can be transferred to the following real and legal persons for the purposes described above and according to the conditions set out in the PDPL:
- our company's business partners or subsidiaries in order to perform, and ensure the continuity, of commercial activities,
- our suppliers, to a limited extent, to allow provision of outsourced products and services,
- audit firms within the scope of relevant contracts for the purpose of auditing our commercial activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- our shareholders, limited to the purpose of designing strategies for our company's commercial activities,
- to the legally authorized public institutions and organizations upon their request within the scope of their legal authority,
- to the designated institutions and organizations to ensure fulfillment of the legal obligations specified in the PDPL, subject to your express consent or under the conditions set out in the law.
d. Method of, and legal reason for, collecting personal data
Your personal data are collected by our company or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of our company with your express consent through verbal, written or electronic channels, including but not limited to the website, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, surveys, job application forms, employment contracts, social media applications, call centers. This information is obtained to present our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the laws regulating business and social life, and to ensure that our company can continue its commercial operations and fulfill its responsibilities arising from the law in a complete and proper manner.
e. Rights of Data Owner
As per the PDPL, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- to learn whether their personal data has been processed or not,
- to request information about processing if their personal data has been processed,
- to find out about the purpose of processing personal data and whether this data is used in accordance with its purpose,
- to learn about the third parties located within the country or abroad to whom their personal data is transferred,
- to request correction to personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of data,
- to request deletion or disposal of the data in case the reasons which required processing of your personal data have disappeared,
- to request notification of relevant third parties to which your personal data has been transferred (if any) about the information corrected or deleted upon your request,
- to object to any result against the data owner obtained via analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- to request indemnification for the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must send your request to "Tüyap Fuar ve Kongre Merkezi Cumhuriyet Mh. Eski Hadımköy Yolu Cd. No:9/1 34500 Büyükçekmece, İstanbul" as a wet-signed written document or to our registered e-mail address email@example.com as signed by secure electronic signature.
In your application which you will submit to exercise your above-mentioned rights as the personal data owner and which contains your explanations regarding the rights, the request should be described in a clear and easy to understand manner; the request should be related to your rights, or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and document your authorization. Additionally, the application should contain your identity and address information, and documents confirming your identity should be attached to the application.
Your applications will be finalized as soon as possible, but within 30 days at the latest. These applications are currently free of charge. However, if the process causes additional costs, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.