Great interest in the WoodTech fairThis year, the WoodTech Fair, the largest specialized fair of the woodworking machinery industry in Eurasia, attracted a total of 22,381 visitors from 98 countries. Opening its doors for the 36th time at the Tüyap Fair and Congress Center in Istanbul between 19-23 October, 2023, the fair achieved 30 percent growth compared to 2022.
The WoodTech Fair, made possible thanks to the international experience of RX Tüyap and the industrial leadership of the Woodworking Machinery Industrialists Association, brought local and foreign professionals from the woodworking industry together between 19 and 23 November, allowing them to discover the latest trends, see the latest technologies and meet the leading suppliers in the industry.
A wide range of products including:
- Machineries and equipment for wood, lumber, and timber products;
- Wood processing machineries and equipment;
- Surface processing machineries and equipment;
- Packaging machineries and equipment;
- Conveyors, transportation, and storage equipment;
- Cutting tools, holding tools, and other equipment;
- Dust collection, ventilation, and filter systems;
- Drying ovens, impregnation systems, and energy boilers; and
- Industrial and sectorial software
- were exhibited during the fair.
Hosting the leading companies of the industry from Türkiye and abroad, the 36th edition of the fair took place with the participation of more than 320 companies and company representatives, exhibiting nearly 1000 pieces of machinery. It hosted 22,381 professional visitors including 3,881 international visitors from 98 countries including Türkiye. Purchasing delegates which consisted of more than 280 professionals, including international VIPs, also came to Istanbul for the fair.
The next meeting of the WoodTech Fair, which brings together local and foreign professionals from the woodworking industry, will take place in Istanbul between 12 and 16 October 2024. Mark on your calendar the 2024 date of the fair now!
BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE